A blog about Victorian miniatures, some historical and some definately not!

Monday 15 April 2013

Steam Navvies

Managed to spend a few hours on Sunday painting. Here are some figures I painted some time ago but finished off yesterday with a very quick base job.
These are now available from Black Pyramid Gaming although I bought them Design 28 which was run by the John Harrison. I have all the packs they produced and although they are not the normal style we get nowdays I like them. This is Isambard Kingdom Brunel with three steam navvies, Brunel died in 1859 and I think this figure will be used to represent his son Henry Marc Brunel who carried on in his fathers footsteps.

5 comments:

  1. What great looking miniatures and paint job Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. More to follow soon I hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    These figures are look so professional. Congrats! I have found your blog, which I really like it. I enjoyed to read your posts.
    I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform for bloggers like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great castings, I can't wait to see more.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete