A blog about Victorian miniatures, some historical and some definately not!

Sunday 11 October 2009

Bad boys Mors, Bad!!


I intended to crack on with the Japanese this weekend , unfortunately I got thinking about the Greeks during the week and after a post on TMP, on Friday I ordered from Tiger Miniatures 2 packs of each of the Evzones 1897 uniform, Cretan Gendarmes and Greek Irregulars.Fantastic service , they were delivered on Saturday morning, also a nice touch I thought was a 4 images printed out on the reciept showing 2 different uniform options for the evzones.Consequently I broke the rules I have made for myself, wasnt the first time and wont be the last, and started a new force before getting a reasonable amount finished of a force I am working on.Heres a wip shot,

No comments:

Post a Comment