A blog about Victorian miniatures, some historical and some definately not!

Monday 28 September 2009

Japanese

I restarted my Japanese tonight, they have been cleaned, undercoated and some have been base coated for about a year , unfortunately I must have been distracted onto another project .... something I am guilty of often. I also need to finish off Mad Jack Hargreaves and the lightening gun and crew of my masked minions. Hargreaves is a inventor of some disrepute , although a member of L.A.S.T ( a loose association of scientists and adventurers with there own , sometimes evil , agenda) even they regard him as a maverick. He built the two steam automatons shown with the masked minions below, and has created his own walking steam suit. Pictures to come soon

No comments:

Post a Comment