A blog about Victorian miniatures, some historical and some definately not!

Sunday 6 March 2011

Sky Galleons of Mars

I have done a little bit of painting this week. Dont look much like Zulus though do they?
The British ships need a bit more work to them and I am toying with painting the bases a terracotta colour to match the surface of Mars, however it would not be so effective when they are over water like this.
The game when it was released in the 1980s came with some plastic ships.I believe two companys produced ships in metal , Houstons Ships which were later sold by a compant called Game-tech , I think they are the better quality ones, and Lyzards Grin which I have picked a up a few recently from a distributor in the USA though both lines are long oop. I will go into more detail about the game and my collection at a later date

No comments:

Post a Comment